Friday, November 5, 2010

Something FREE @ Disney!! WHAT?!?!?!?

I KNOW!! IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE SOMETHING AT DISNEY WOULD BE FREE!! A good friend of mine told me about this place called Ft. Wilderness. It's another part of Disney and we are going there this weekend to kick off my son's 5th birthday.

Why do you wanna go?? Well this is what they offer: Movie night under the stars... How magical!!

They show Disney movies on a nightly basis for FREE!!! Parking is FREE and the movie is FREE!!
At 6:30 pm they start the lighting of the bon fires, that's right, you heard me!! Bon fires for you and your family to enjoy making s'mores. You can bring your own s'mores ingredients or they sell s'mores kits for only $5 bux. After that's done, they have a 30 min sing-along for everyone to enjoy. Once that's over the featured movie begins.... It's a little like camping... and it's so affordable for your family b/c it's completely FREE!!!

What a great way to make some wonderful memories with your children! Go to the link and it will take you to the November movie schedule... I hope you get to go, and enjoy every moment of it.

I can't wait for Saturday night, I have been keeping it a surprise....

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/fwcampfiremovie.shtml


Happy Memory Making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment