Tuesday, July 5, 2011

COUPONING!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE BUT I'M BACK!!! Let's just say I have couponed as long as I learned and watched my grandmother do it, BUT I'm doing SOOOOOO much more of it now. I have really been working on lowering my grocery bill and have been doing pretty well. The day before yesterday I saved a total of $51.00! I have actually been able to save more in the past few months but this is just the most recent one for me.

Well, Eating out is still a great way to treat yourself (mom) by not having to cook a meal after a long day, I think we should all schedule and budget for those days... But I am encouraging all of you good stewards out there, to take up couponing and enjoy more of your hard earned money on other things. You can take your kids to somewhere fun, or get that cute purse or shoes that are on the clearance rack.

School is right around the corner, and you all know that nice long list of items we have to purchase for each of our kids... it ALL ADDS UP! So, if you can save money on your groceries, you'll be able to manage the school list along with the clothes, shoes, backpacks, etc.

Couponing takes a little work and time, but in the long run it's WORTH every penny saved!! I will continue to let you know about the yummy places to eat with your family AND what great deals are out there that you can sieze!

Happy Shopping!!!
P.S. SPREAD THE NEWS TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!! TELL EVERYONE ABOUT ME!!! REPOST ON YOUR FB page!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment