Friday, July 22, 2011

Don't underestimate your corner Pharmacy store....

Many may only go to a Walgreens and CVS for prescription medicine when you get sick in the middle of the night, but "don't underestimate your corner "pharmacy" store"!

As long as you have coupons you can look for deals anywhere!

I had 8 coupons for $3.00 off of Any Advil. I found a box of a 50ct. Advil on clearance for JUST $1.49 and I did't want to pay ANYTHING for more Advil so I looked and looked. I came across some pocket size Advil and those were $2.99, but I really needed some milk and I didn't want to have to pay for that either. I noticed that the price tag also said: 2/ $5.00, which meant that my $3.00 off of each would give me a $1.00 left over, which ALSO meant that I had a enough coupons to make about $4.00, which ALSO meant that I could get my milk for FREE!!!

And that's exactly what happened I walked out with 8 Advils and a Gallon of milk for FREE!!!


Clearance sections at these stores are a great spot to get some very good deals. I just bought 11 boxes of cereal that were on clearance for $1.24 and had coupons for all of them and wound up only spending a total of $2.64 for all 11 boxes!!! I only paid .24 for each of the cereals. This was a good night, I found some really great deals and I had the coupons to match these great deals.

CHECK YOUR CORNER PHARMACY!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL FIND!

happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment