Friday, July 8, 2011

FREE PRODUCE @ PUBLIX!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I have an AMAZING coupon that can buy you FREE produce, it's what I call a "GOLDEN coupon".. As you may have noticed (if you coupon) it's rare to find a coupon for Produce or Meat or Milk; however when you do, you should take advantage of it as much as possible!!

SO I am not able to give you a link to this coupon or an attachment, (although I really tried) but I REALLY want you to be able to get some produce for FREE @ Publix.

Send me your email address and I will email it to you directly.. Not only is it for $2.00 but I have been using multiple coupons at once. Although the coupon says "one per purchase" I have been using 6 and 8 at a time. This is a great way to stock up... You can freeze many fruits and veggies... Print as many as you can, the coupon expires on the 15th of July!!


Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment