Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Strawberries for $1.39 ! ! ? ?


Good Morning!! Last night I went to bed rather late because I was seeking for an answer to WHY Florida is exempt from Doubling on their coupons... Well, I still haven't found a precise reason. In my research however I found something that was rather interesting on how to save some extra money at the grocery store.

As many of you have already seen in the Wal-Mart commercials, they "match any price" Well this also applies to Produce; For those of you with ALDI stores around you, you know that they have very inexpensive food. Well I saw a few people writing about how Wal-Mart will also match the price of produce b/c brand doesn't apply in this area. So, as long as you have the circular with you (just to be on the safe side), they will match your produce price... I will be trying this, in the next couple of days...

So here is what is on sale at ALDI this week (July 6-12, 2011)


1LB. Strawberries: $1.39

Plums $.29 each

Peaches $.29 each

Nectarines $.29 each

Cantalope $1.39 each


***If you try this before I do, PLEASE POST IT HERE and let us all know!! Thanks!! Tell your friends about this blog and become a follower thanks!!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment